Friday, March 17, 2017

Fleury Natural Cosmetics

Hello everybody

I know, I know,  I know, long ago, I don't post anything, I been very busy painting and doing some craftings.

I would like this time to introduce you to somebody else work and not mine.

A couple of weeks ago, Mari from http://www.fleurynatural.eu contacted .  Mari saw the Daphnes Diary Reportage from January 2017 about  Los MiMis Armoire, and wanted to let me know about her beautiful Natural Cosmetic Line. She prepares all by herself in her Workshop in Germany using ingrediants of high Quality.

Mari has been working hard developing new recipes and products. At this moment she has about 60 self-made natural cosmetic products (100% natural), they do not containe any fillers which is very bad for the skin.

Mari makes special orders for wedding as well, so feel free to contact her and let he now what you would like to have for your special day.

So as of now, at Los MiMis Armoire we have a very tiny space dedicated to her small delicated soaps and especially bath creamers. Come over to Pratteln, you will be delighted.

Here some pics of the products.

Have a lovely Weekend
Silvia





No comments:

Post a Comment